Breeding is a key stage, and we understand the basis of preparing the birds to be in peak performance to provide a successful and profitable breeding season.
All of the below are available in one tonne lots packed in strong, reusable plastic 25 KG bags.
18% Pheasant Breeder Pellet (3mm)
Recommended to feed up to 4 weeks prior to start of lay. A nutrient dense balanced ration to maintain a fit and healthy body condition. It supplies essential amino acids, omega 3 fatty acids and trace elements in a readily available form to stimulate fertility, egg production and hatchability. The starting point to a profitable breeding and rearing season.
Product code: 1386502
20% Partridge Breeder Pellet (2.5mm)
A specialised palatable nutritious diet to meet the demands of breeding partridges.
Extra protein and an emphasis on supplementation with respect to amino acids, bio-available trace elements and omega 3 fatty acids aids fertility and egg hatchability.
Product code: 1399402
Features and Benefits
- All diets formulated to promote bird health
- Added enzymes to enhance feed digestion leading to improved litter condition
- High physical quality of products to ensure good intakes
- Omega 3 fatty acids to support and promote the immune system
- Use of organic acids, natural oils and plant-based extracts as an aid against disease challenges and to promote chick viability
- Added levels of amino acids to aid strong skeletal growth, feather cover and development